· ASX Listed organisation with iconic brands
· Career development opportunities
· Be part of a large Finance team!
About the role
Due to growth our Finance team currently have an exciting opportunity for a degree qualified Accountant to join our team. This challenging role reports to our Accounting Manager and will provide valuable career experience in areas such as:
· Preparation of month end and management reporting
· Analysis & interpretation of monthly results
· Preparation of statutory reporting for RFG group entities, Australian Stock Exchange and Government/Regulatory bodies (including BAS, PAYG, FBT and Payroll Tax)
· Budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis
· Internal Audit procedures
· Due diligence on acquisition targets and integration of newly acquired businesses
· Some management of debtors & accounts support staff
What do you need to have?
· CPA / CA Qualification, or studying towards
· A minimum 3-4 years’ experience working within finance or accounting team, Audit experience will be highly regarded, but is not essential
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong attention to detail and highly organised
· Ability to use initiative, multi-task and meet deadlines
· Intermediate/Advanced Microsoft Office skills
· Prior experience in Microsoft Dynamics AX or similar would also be an advantage
About Retail Food Group
Retail Food Group (RFG) is a leader in the Australian retail food franchising industry, encompassing a number of iconic brands with extensive operations across Australia and Internationally. RFG culture is about achieving results and embracing challenges within a friendly and relaxed work environment.
For further information on RFG refer to our website www.rfg.com.au
This is an excellent opportunity to join a high performance team within a progressive organisation. If this sounds like you please click the ‘Apply Now’ button below